Friday, April 10, 2009

Sleep, Beauty...Sleep

We are all so over stimulated. Cell phones, computers, electronic reading devices and mp3 players keep our minds engaged all day long so when we come home at night to relax it can be difficult to untangle ourselves from the wires that keep us social. And if you're anything like me it takes a while to unload your thoughts for a night of blissful slumber. Now, I've tried just about every non-habit forming sleep aide on the market before I chose something a lot less invasive and...i LOVE it. After weeks of endless nights and sluggish mornings I decided to try a new product...Badger Sleep Balm.
This product has worked wonders for me on even my most stressful nights. It is infused with lavender and is great when massaged over the temples and neck to ease tension before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment